Patterns: Pais, Zedbra, Keenies & Baton
Welcome! You'll find demos on watercolor, card making, inchies, visual journaling and ATC/ACEOs. You'll also find lots of information about my newest passion, zentangle®. Zentangle® is an emerging art form of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. No artistic talent is necessary! It is fun, quick and easy to do. Zentangle® can be done anywhere, anytime and all you need to do it is a pen. So, please come and join me here for some creative play...
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
ZENTANGLE-DIVA WEEKLY CHALLENGE #32
This is my first ever attempt at doing a Zentangle weekly challenge. (See side button for a link to the website>>) It certainly was fun to "have to" stick to the pattern rules and it was an opportunity to learn four new patterns. I highly approve, LOL. It was a lot of fun to do. (Sorry about the lighting on the photo. It's all even in real life.).....
Labels:
Zentangles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is really nice. Your use of the frame is quite clever.
ReplyDeleteJudi - I really like what you've done here! VERY nice. I hope you're sending this to Carole.
ReplyDeleteI love the way you used the tangles. Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Tricia!
ReplyDeleteFabulous -- love the corners!
ReplyDeleteI love your tangle!! Very creative!
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'm relatively new at this and am taking my official first Zentangle class given by a CZT this coming Tuesday. But I love detail and futzing around, so it's a perfect art medium for me. LOL
ReplyDelete