Thursday, April 26, 2012

ZENDALA DARE #2

Erin, an accomplished Certified Zentangle Teacher and author of "The Bright Owl" blog has decided to issue a weekly Zendala Dare. Each Friday she so generously publishes three printable zendala templates that will fit either the official zentangle® tile, zentangle® zendala round tile or a full sized sheet of paper.  The idea of the dare is for us to fill in the zendala with tangles of our own choices.  Then, if we wish we can post a link to our finished zendala in her blog.  You can find out much more about this fun weekly inspiration here at Erin's blog: The Bright Owl.  For more information about zentangle® itself you can go to the official zentangle® website here.  

Unfortunately, I missed the first dare, but these are my entries for the second dare, one is on a zendala tile and the other on a classic zentangle® tile...






As always, thanks for looking in!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful tiles. I love the sanibelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your tiles! Isn't it fun how the same template can look so different....the magic of zentangle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. both are wonderful, the first looks like seashell art! like i see on vacation in the florida keys :) i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Judi I love that first one - the sanibelle is perfect and I love the veins on the inside! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much! They were so much fun to do!

    ReplyDelete