Thanks for looking in!
Welcome! You'll find demos on watercolor, card making, inchies, visual journaling and ATC/ACEOs. You'll also find lots of information about my newest passion, zentangle®. Zentangle® is an emerging art form of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. No artistic talent is necessary! It is fun, quick and easy to do. Zentangle® can be done anywhere, anytime and all you need to do it is a pen. So, please come and join me here for some creative play...
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
ZENTANGLE DIVA CHALLENGE #42
The subject of this week's Diva Challenge is HOPE and is in honor of National Breast Cancer month. For more information or to join in the challenge, just click here. I did my tangles in color this week because "hope" is a happy word for me. My tangles are in honor of my cousin and her deceased mother, who was my godmother, both of whom suffered from breast cancer.
Labels:
Zentangles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I like both of your tiles, but the 2nd is my favorite...beautiful and elegant!
ReplyDeleteThese are both so pretty! Love your artistic style.
ReplyDeletevery pretty.
ReplyDeleteThey're both lovely. The second one especially speaks to me.
ReplyDeleteLove the colors and simplicity, you can feel the happiness!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!
ReplyDeleteWow, what beautiful tangles! The first one even caught my husband's eye and it's hard to get his attention with anything artsy:)
ReplyDeleteThese are both beautiful! I especially like the second one, too!
ReplyDeleteSo delicate, I appreciate the colors and the softness of these. I love the first one!
ReplyDeleteYou do have a way with color - the second one so creamy and dreamy - lovely.
ReplyDeleteLovely tiles!
ReplyDelete