Sunday, September 25, 2011

JUST A FEW OF MY RECENT TANGLES

A Tangler must Tangle.  :-)  And so, here are a few of my most recent tangles...


The ZIA (Zentangle Inspired Art) below is the first page of a Tangling Journal I began recently.








Before I started on the following two tiles I put watercolor paint down letting the colors bleed together.  I let it dry overnight and then did my tangling.  This works fine with no ill effects.  I just love color in my tangles. 


Aqua Tangle





I added small bits of color here and there using Prismacolor pencils in these two tangles below.









And here is a tangle that would have been greatly enhanced by adding color in my opinion...




And now for some fun, classic tangling...

Inapod and Friends


Cadent, Paradox


Flutterby, Paradox





And, a greeting card done mostly with the Cadent pattern...



As always, thanks for looking in.  Questions or comments are welcome and appreciated.  I hope you'll join the fun by doing your own happy tangling real soon!


2 comments:

  1. I am new to Zentangling and to watercolor which makes your site the perfect place to lurk. Thanks for the great inspirations.

    ReplyDelete