Thanks for looking in!
Welcome! You'll find demos on watercolor, card making, inchies, visual journaling and ATC/ACEOs. You'll also find lots of information about my newest passion, zentangle®. Zentangle® is an emerging art form of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. No artistic talent is necessary! It is fun, quick and easy to do. Zentangle® can be done anywhere, anytime and all you need to do it is a pen. So, please come and join me here for some creative play...
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
DIVA WEEKLY CHALLENGE #57
In this week's Diva Weekly Challenge more info here Laura challenged us to use the tangle "Sanibelle", one of my favorites because I live near Sanibel Island, FL, often called the shelling capital of the world. We take our dog to run on the beaches there frequently. I just happened to be catching up in my copy of Carole Ohl's "Tangle-A-Day" calendar and was coincidentally was using Sanibelle in the ZIA I was doing at the time that I read Laura's challenge. So, here is a chance to see what Carole's wonderful calendar looks like if you don't already have one yourself and this is my challenge entry for week #57...
Labels:
Zentangles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Adorable, and a perfect use for Sanibelle!
ReplyDeleteOh, too cute. Like your Sanibelle but love the fish even more.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI hate it when I misspell words, so I had to try again. I really think that sanibelle lends itself well to seascapes. Yours is delightful!
ReplyDeleteYour fish are indeed delightful!
ReplyDeletevery cute! Love it! :)
ReplyDeleteSo very Lovely!
ReplyDeleteso much fun!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a delight!
ReplyDeleteSanibelle is very watery - love your fish with it!
ReplyDeleteYour fish seem to be enjoying their Sanibelle world! Very sweet.
ReplyDeleteDelightfully playful!
ReplyDeleteJudi, you are truly an artist! LOVE your little fishes...and the fauna (Sanibelle) around them is perfect!
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone for your very kind comments. This was fun to do. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Happy tangling one and all!
ReplyDelete