Monday, February 6, 2012

TANGLE-A-DAY CALENDAR

Fellow CZT, Carole Ohl, has created a wonderful calendar for 2012. It is in book form with three days on every page and a box for each day to write and/or tangle in.  I got a late start on mine, so I've been playing catch-up during the month of January.  


I highly recommend Carole Ohl's "Tangle A Day Calendar".  There are many ways to use it and the paper works very well with Micron pens for tangling with no bleed through to the back of the page you're working on.  It's also a dream to shade or color with pencil and/or colored pencils.  And, of course, it can be used as a regular daily date book, as well with many examples of Carole's beautiful tangles.  She has also set up a FaceBook page here and Flicker page here to see other people's finished calendar pages and you can post your own in both, also.  To learn more about Carole, the calendar and to see her other beautiful zentangle® work please go to her blog:  Open Seed Arts  I know you'll be very glad you did.


I'm pretty well caught up with the entire month now.  Here is what I've done so far....





























This last photo is an example of one of Carole's tangles combined with my own "inapod' pattern.  It gives you a chance to see what the calendar itself looks like.  Thanks for looking in and I hope you'll consider purchasing this calendar if not this year maybe next year, or perhaps tangling on a calendar of your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment