Thursday, June 7, 2012

DIVA CHALLENGE #73

This week's Diva Challenge was to use the tangle "Bridgen" developed by Daved, Carole Ohl, CZT's friend.  My attempts are none too creative, but were fun to do and I plan to keep exploring this tangle, one I've never used before.  I love how the Diva's Challenges push me out of my lazy zone each week.  :-)  For many far more creative uses of this fun tangle, click on the link above to see the work of everyone else who has taken up this week's challenge.  Meanwhile, here are my attempts...



Thanks for looking in!

12 comments:

  1. Colored backgrounds and lovely lines give these two tiles a stunning clarity, and beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! They feel so much like summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two simple and beautiful tiles. Sometimes simplicity is the best. Your linework is gorgeous, and I love the straight lines of the bridgen in the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice. Your shading is so well done. Your flower seems to pop off the page. I love the second one with the butterfly and how you used color as a base on both tiles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tiles-love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. judi - these are both beautiful! and i especially love the butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice Bridgen interpretations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these are great! I love your little yellow butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these are both so pretty! I would love them hanging in a garden room!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel the same way...being pushed out of my lazy zone!
    I had never tried this one, either and really enjoyed it. Enjoyed seeing yours, also. Very pretty!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your tiles and the pops of color. Thank you so much for your kind comments on my post.

    ReplyDelete