
Lotsadots, Onamato, Vertigo, Euca
Lace, Organza, Vortex, Ennies
Hooray for Love!
Welcome! You'll find demos on watercolor, card making, inchies, visual journaling and ATC/ACEOs. You'll also find lots of information about my newest passion, zentangle®. Zentangle® is an emerging art form of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. No artistic talent is necessary! It is fun, quick and easy to do. Zentangle® can be done anywhere, anytime and all you need to do it is a pen. So, please come and join me here for some creative play...

They are both lovely, I can't pick a favorite. And so different from each other. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteBoth are very pretty, but I think I like the first one best - I love what you did with the hearts, Euca, and the open space outlining the square edges... Beautifully done!
ReplyDeleteLove the circular onamato. That is stunning.
ReplyDeleteThe use of vertigo in the first tile is my favorite part though all the patterns work perfectly together. In the second Vortex draws your eye into the the template and gets you in the mood to explore!
ReplyDeletei love all the hearts you added throughout your tiles! and i like the vertigo! lovely job, judi!
ReplyDeleteThey're both so pretty! I love the lotsadots in the first.
ReplyDeleteBoth are so pretty and so different from one another. your tangle s work really well together and have a perfect balance of black and white. Great work!
ReplyDeleteThese are both so lovely that I can't pick a favorite!
ReplyDeleteThe first one makes me think it could be the invite for Ariel's wedding; I used Vortex and Organza on mine, yet mine looks nothing like yours, which is neat to see things used so differently.
ReplyDelete