I really enjoy doing monotangle tiles and simple basic patterns. That puts the true "zen" in zentangle for me. So, I was thrilled when our Diva challenged us with a mono tile filled with variations of the tangle Crescent Moon. I really had fun doing this challenge and got carried away. Amazing what you can do with one simple tangle!
Thanks for visiting!
Welcome! You'll find demos on watercolor, card making, inchies, visual journaling and ATC/ACEOs. You'll also find lots of information about my newest passion, zentangle®. Zentangle® is an emerging art form of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. No artistic talent is necessary! It is fun, quick and easy to do. Zentangle® can be done anywhere, anytime and all you need to do it is a pen. So, please come and join me here for some creative play...



All three attempts are so great. I love that they are all different and all ingenious. The variations in the first, with a fantastic punch of color, the second so wavy, and the third a flower! Fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThree fabulous tiles--all so different. I especially love the second with the bold shapes and use of color.
ReplyDeleteYour tiles are all so unique. I especially like the bright splash of color in the first and I love the flower! Very nice!
ReplyDeleteI love all three. They are manificent!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work ! Love the colorful scarf like shape in the first tile!
ReplyDeleteLove them all, but the first is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteThe colors make it special!
I love all three, but the middle one is my favorite. Great job! :)
ReplyDeleteThey is so much flow to the first two. I love it, especially the second one. The flower is pretty. Great work.
ReplyDeleteVery neat and diverse. I 'specially love the first one with the variety and the great stream of color!
ReplyDeleteI love them all! especially all the variations. I really like the one with the black and white checkerboard. :))
ReplyDeleteLove the diversity in your tiles...each has its own personality. Just the right amount of striking color was added.
ReplyDeleteWow! So many variations of Crescent Moon and all very cool! I love the colors you chose in your first piece:)
ReplyDeleteVery nice--I love the first one, the color is so pretty. Beautiful tangles!
ReplyDeleteWonderful! I really like your use of color in the first two. Well done! It is amazing what variations are possible from one tangle, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteThey are wonderful but the top one really grabs me...Love the bit of color!
ReplyDeleteThe first one is just right with the color you added! All are great.
ReplyDeletejudi - i love the color! and each tile is totally different - the pattern even looks different on each tile - beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing what you could do with just one tangle! They are all great!
ReplyDeleteAll three are fabulous, especially the black and the color contrasts!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment.
Very nice work on all, but I really like the 1st and 2nd and the colors you used.
ReplyDeleteThey are all three amazing. Love the color work, sparingly done. And the beauty of the third one is in it's uniformity. That's hard to do.
ReplyDelete