I'd never used either of these tangles before, so I'm afraid my zentangles are not very creative. I did really enjoy learning both patterns, though, so thanks once again, Laura, for your wonderful challenges!
As always, thanks for looking in and happy tangling!


they are both very pretty! i didn't know these patterns either, so we both learned something :) i like the way you shaded the background in your second tile :)
ReplyDeleteI love the way you combined the two patterns in the first tile.
ReplyDeleteBoth tiles are great.
Judy, you really made two tiles that feel so vibrant in their depth and contrasts!
ReplyDeleteThe first one reminds me of a tie with tie tacks, neat-o! The second has a nice flow.
ReplyDeleteI love them both! The top one is especially creative with the circles containing Strircles. Great job!
ReplyDeleteWonderful! I love to see how everyone comes up with something different!
ReplyDeleteThese are both lovely distinctive tiles. Nice!
ReplyDeleteSo nice to see both so very different.
ReplyDeleteBoth very nice!
Very simplistic yet lively, I love the contrasts.
ReplyDeleteboth tiles are really fun, you played with the blending of the two tangles in such an effective way.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, everyone. I've enjoyed seeing all of your work, too!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic! It's so much fun to see what everyone is doing with the challenge. Great job!
ReplyDeleteI really like the watch band effect and the parting of the ways!
ReplyDeleteThese are really nice, I love how bold and strong they are.
ReplyDelete