This week's challenge was to somehow use the color sepia in our tangling. I tangled a tile using the tangles Nipa and Onamato. And, I had so much fun with the tangle Floatfest in last week's challenge that I used it on the front of a blank greeting card for this week's challenge.
So, here are the results....
Thanks for looking in!


Awesome tiles!,
ReplyDeleteBoth are lovely, really enjoy your lustrous pearls, great shading!
ReplyDeleteWaves of sepia are so beautiful. They accent your use of other patterns and bring style to the tile. The Featherfall is lovely in sepia!
ReplyDeletevery beautiful, both.
ReplyDeleteLove them both, but the Featherfall is really striking in sepia!
ReplyDeleteI love those floating pearls and the feather is beautiful, especially in sepia.
ReplyDeleteBarbara
Beautiful flow in both.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog.
I love both these designs. The featherfall looks so beautiful in sepia. The first is so simple with the orbs but so beautiful. Your shading on the "pearls' is great.
ReplyDeleteBoth tiles are so beautiful. Lovely work.
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone. It will soon be Monday with another challenge!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Judi, I love the featherfall, so elegant!
ReplyDeleteThese are so pretty! So pearly and feathery! You do beautiful zentangles and I always feel good when I see someone say they're self-taught. There's hope for me, lol! Thanks for stopping by! :D
ReplyDelete