We were asked to do the tangle, Groovy, and I fell in love with it. It goes well with so many other tangles, too. Here I chose to pair it with Featherfall...
As always, thank for peeking in.....
Welcome! You'll find demos on watercolor, card making, inchies, visual journaling and ATC/ACEOs. You'll also find lots of information about my newest passion, zentangle®. Zentangle® is an emerging art form of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. No artistic talent is necessary! It is fun, quick and easy to do. Zentangle® can be done anywhere, anytime and all you need to do it is a pen. So, please come and join me here for some creative play...
well Judi it looks realy groovy! A bit graphik!
ReplyDeleteNice shadow working with pencil!
WOW! I think this is just stunning! Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteThis tile is Amazing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful tangle. I love it! Just yummy~
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Your featherfall and groovy are so full of movement and depth. Beautifully drawn and shaded.
ReplyDeleteLook what you have done with groovy! Wonderful! Happy Mothers Day
ReplyDeleteThis is bold and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteReally sharp definition on this one. Nice job.
ReplyDeleteGreat combo of tangles and transition from one to the other. What a beautiful flow! Your shading is just right, too. The loose tendrils are perfect embellishments...I REALLY love this tile!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love this tile! It is so playful and fun, and your "groovy" is wonderful!
ReplyDelete