Saturday, May 19, 2012

ZENDALA DARE #6

This week's Zendala Dare was another fun one to do.  For more about the Weekly Zendala Dares, see Erin's blog, The Bright Bowl.  Hubby surprised me by having my two zendalas scanned and ready to post before I woke up this morning.  Now I can't wait until Erin reveals next week's Dare!






Thanks for looking in and I hope you're having fun with your zendalas!

11 comments:

  1. Love what you did with this template. The first is so bold, and the second so delicate. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Featherfall in the second one and the shading in the center. Both are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful Zendalas. They are so different and both so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both gorgeous. I really like the featherfall; I've tried several times to do that tangle, and it always comes out mangled looking, lol. On the first one, I really like the auras.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the different feel of both of these. Your featherfall In the second Zendala is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both great, the second one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them both, Judi! The first is bold and graphic, and the second looks like an expensive piece of delicate jewelry. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your two zendalas look so different from each other, it's hard to imagine they are the same string. Both look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your second zedala is gorgeous. The centre with its shading is lovely and your use of featherfall in the star points is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! both are beautiful, but i really like the second one a lot! i like the feathery tips and the candy-like designs in the center - your shading really sets off the piece!

    ReplyDelete