I love doing the tangle, Paradox, so I couldn't resist doing an entire zendala mono tangle tile of Paradox with this dare. Once I got that out of my system, I began to play with other tangles and created the second zendala you see here...
I hope you're having fun with your zendalas this week. :-)


Both of them are beautiful, but the 2nd out really pops...great combo of tangles with light and dark!
ReplyDeletethese are wonderful! i'd be a nervous mess if i tried to make a whole zendala from paradox!!! but you did with ease - so pretty! and i really like the patterns you used in the second.
ReplyDeleteHow on earth did you do your first Zendala? I would be spinning if I tried that! Your second Zendala has a very serene feeling. It's really lovely.
ReplyDeleteBoth of these are great, but the second one is my favorite. Nice work!
ReplyDeleteYour paradox zendala is stunning, but I really love the second one - great tangles, shading, and so organic! Beautiful! I like the way you've followed the pattern, but not strictly adhered to and filled to the lines.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Sue, your second one is really exceptional!
ReplyDeleteYour paradox zendala is amazing, and the second one is fascinating. Terrific job!
ReplyDeleteI too love paradox and your first one is fascinating. I like the second one too. Very different looks, both just gorgeous.
ReplyDelete