Angular String/Curvy Patterns
Curvy String/Angular Patterns
Welcome! You'll find demos on watercolor, card making, inchies, visual journaling and ATC/ACEOs. You'll also find lots of information about my newest passion, zentangle®. Zentangle® is an emerging art form of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. No artistic talent is necessary! It is fun, quick and easy to do. Zentangle® can be done anywhere, anytime and all you need to do it is a pen. So, please come and join me here for some creative play...
Wow - your grids are sure straight!! No matter how I try, mine aren't that perfect. Both are really great tangles. Thanks for visiting and encouraging me.
ReplyDeleteVery fun and energetic!
ReplyDeleteOooh la la you've got style!
ReplyDeleteWow! Both of these are great!! LOVE that second one. I tried it last night and I'm not sure how happy I am with the results!
ReplyDeleteThanks gals! Shelly, your comment made me laugh, cute. And Terrie, my secret is that I use guide lines from a ruler here and there so my eye has something to follow. Guess I'm a rule breaker. LOL How about I call them " very straight strings"? :-)
ReplyDeleteIt's always so fun with a challenge to see how differently people take it. A star never would have occurred to me. I love it!
ReplyDeleteLove both of them...
ReplyDeleteI really like both of these - beautiful use of the spaces (mine seem to be lopsided often, lol).
ReplyDeleteI agree with previous poster, I didn't think of using a star shape but it works wonderfully.
Lovely! Your tiles are so clean and precise!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Your work is very clean and precise.
ReplyDelete