Thanks for looking in!
Welcome! You'll find demos on watercolor, card making, inchies, visual journaling and ATC/ACEOs. You'll also find lots of information about my newest passion, zentangle®. Zentangle® is an emerging art form of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. No artistic talent is necessary! It is fun, quick and easy to do. Zentangle® can be done anywhere, anytime and all you need to do it is a pen. So, please come and join me here for some creative play...
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
ZENTANGLE-DIVA'S WEEKLY CHALLENGE #35
This week our challenge was to make a tile within a tile. I quickly found out that it's not as easy as it sounds! Here are my efforts...
Labels:
Zentangles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



My fave is the first one with the red lacing. Really fun and clear separation of tiles!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I think I like the first one best, too. I particularly like the "pleat" at the bottom. Lovely!
ReplyDelete--Margaret
These are real nice !
ReplyDeleteThe lacing and folding effects are fabulous.
ReplyDeleteOk, absolutely cuteness! I love how you've tied that first one together!!! And then the fabulous shading to make it look like fabric hung from the screws is brilliant!
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot! That was a fun one to do. :-)
ReplyDeleteYour shading, lacing and pleat really make the top one very effective!
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful. I love the lacing in the top tile. And I really like the use of color in the second to define the inner tile.
ReplyDeleteAll the amazing. I particulary liked the last one... the Zendela effect...
ReplyDeleteThe first one looks so fabric. The colors pop in the 2nd one. I've been working to incorporate colors into my Zentangles, and this is inspiration. Diana Hirsch
ReplyDeleteGreat tiles. I love the first one.
ReplyDeleteThanks Fellow Tanglers!
ReplyDeleteSo much talent!! loved the way the string holds the tile, what a clever thing to do and
ReplyDeleteAll of these tiles are beautiful but I especially like how you "stitched" the two tiles together in the first one. Very nice!
ReplyDelete