Friday, August 12, 2011

ZENTANGLE-TODAY'S TANGLES

I'm learning as I'm going along.  Today I tried a few tangles done over colored pencil.  Here are the results...










I'm finding it difficult to choose how to feature the Zentangle, how to choose which is top and which is bottom.  Something will look nice to me after I finish it, but then when I look at it at a later time holding it a different way might look better to me.  Maybe I shouldn't commit  to which way to feature the tangle by putting my initials on the front so early on.

2 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful! I love the soft pastels. In Zentangle there is no top or bottom, left or right, so you can still turn it anyway you want even after your initials are added, isn't that wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. You picked some great colors

    ReplyDelete