Thanks for popping in......
Welcome! You'll find demos on watercolor, card making, inchies, visual journaling and ATC/ACEOs. You'll also find lots of information about my newest passion, zentangle®. Zentangle® is an emerging art form of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. No artistic talent is necessary! It is fun, quick and easy to do. Zentangle® can be done anywhere, anytime and all you need to do it is a pen. So, please come and join me here for some creative play...
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
DIVA CHALLENGE # 77
UMT v. VI, "Fiore di Pietro"-This week's challenge (click here for more info) is to use a new tangle that Rho Densmore, CZT created to honor her recently deceased brother-in-law. I already did one and sent it to her when she first requested it on Facebook, so I thought I'd post it for this week's challenge...
Labels:
Zentangles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is absolutely lovely!
ReplyDeleteVery senti..
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful; and the words so special. If I were making the books, I would consider this for the cover. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.
ReplyDeleteYou are right, Linda. It would be a perfect cover. This is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteWonderful!
ReplyDeleteYes a great cover page. Very thoughtful Judi.
ReplyDeleteOh, this would be a wonderful cover page for Rho's book. Fabulous job Judi. :)
ReplyDeleteVery sweet. Wonderful sentiment!
ReplyDeleteWonderful combination of the pattern and the sentiment. Lovely!
ReplyDeleteVery unique!
ReplyDeleteThis is really charming and sweet!
ReplyDeleteWhat a clever idea, well done!
ReplyDeleteRho will absolutely love this!
ReplyDeleteGreat way to do this challenge!
Wow! That's quite a different take on the tangle, and a lovely one too. Love the flowers in the extra circles. Great work!
ReplyDeleteVery lovely and thoughtful - it's fabulous
ReplyDelete