Tuesday, July 24, 2012

DIVA CHALLENGE #80!

It's hard to believe that The Diva is up to #80 in her Weekly Challenges already!! To find our more about it and to join in the fun please click here.


I was so sleepy when I did my challenge this week that it turned out to be pretty wacky.  But, it was kind of fun to grab a pre-toned tile and just go along and do it by instinct, actually.  It's certainly nothing extraordinary, but here is this week's results using the tangle Mi2, which was this week's challenge, and a few other tangles, too.


Thanks for looking in and have a good week...

6 comments:

  1. Your tile is a perfect balance of line and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this. The balls/rocks rolling off the side is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Gloria sees all these great things in everyone's tangles--makes me go back and look again and go Aha!! Yeah! Beautiful job--love your vertigoh, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yur tile is wonderful! What a nice combination of tangles. Simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judi, thanks for visiting my blog and no I haven't tried zentangle in cross stitch yet but I am thinking about it.

    I like how you used Mi2 with your other tangles.

    ReplyDelete