As always this week's Zendala® Dare was fun to do. I couldn't resist putting a bit of our new official tangle "Auraknot" in there, but mostly I used the tangle "Finery" this week. Hope you like it......
Thanks for looking in!
Welcome! You'll find demos on watercolor, card making, inchies, visual journaling and ATC/ACEOs. You'll also find lots of information about my newest passion, zentangle®. Zentangle® is an emerging art form of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. No artistic talent is necessary! It is fun, quick and easy to do. Zentangle® can be done anywhere, anytime and all you need to do it is a pen. So, please come and join me here for some creative play...

Beautiful. What a great use of Finery. The hearts and the scalloped edge are a fine finishing touch.
ReplyDeleteHi Judi, I love that you almost made this a mono tangle. Very cool. I would never have thought to use Finery. It looks great!
ReplyDeletewow! this is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI really like this, it reminds me of fields of wheat blowing in a summer wind.
ReplyDeleteChristie UK
I really like the direction you went with this zendala. I find that deep black always draws my attention to the white spaces and really gives me the desire to explore!
ReplyDeletesimple and good ;)
ReplyDeletelove it