Sunday, July 29, 2012

ZENDALA DARE #16

I've decided to do my dares on the front of blank greeting cards from now on.  My friends seem to enjoy receiving original artwork cards that I've made.  So, rather than put my zendalas in a box or book when they're finished now I can share them with others. Spread the love!  To join in the weekly zendala dare click here.  This is my first zendala greeting card......






Have a good week!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is lovely. Just enough color to make it "pop". And great idea to use your challenges for greeting card fronts. I just may have to copy that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really beautiful! i don't know how you come up with your ideas - i really, really like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful zendala! I also love the idea of making greeting cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Очень красивый zendala, цвета такие приятные и узоры нежные!Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great zendala, i love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is a lovely flower zendala! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outside lines and color give an illusion of curve that enhances the tile!

    ReplyDelete