I'm a two-time kidney transplant recipient. So, for me it's been my two kidney donors who have exhibited the most ultimate and selfless act of love. I received my first transplant from the family of a 29 year old woman who died in an automobile accident. After 14 years when that one was no longer healthy my brother-in-law donated one of his kidneys to me. (He and I are still doing fine. Hubby and I had lunch with him yesterday, in fact.) God bless both of these beautiful, loving people and their families who have given me the gift of life, surely one of the world's ultimate acts of love.
These amazing people have allowed me to live a healthy and happy life almost 25 years longer than expected, to finish raising my three children, and to see my four grandchildren be born. May God bless them both and may He bless all of the medical personnel who have so lovingly given of themselves along my miraculous journey, as well.
I did my first tangle in honor of my two kidney donors and their families. The second one is in honor of all the loving acts we experience everyday of our lives.
"Love Doesn't Grow on Trees"
As always, thanks for looking in. May there always be much love in your life!


What great interpretations! So different from each other, yet both so interesting and good. Thanks for the visit.
ReplyDeleteThis is a very impressive story Judi, The gift of LIFE is the most precious that you can receive.
ReplyDeleteThe ZT you made to honor your donors and their family is very beautiful!
For the second one.... Thanks,and lots of love for you too.
Your tangles are beautiful but not nearly as beautiful as your life story. Thanks for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteIsnt Love wonderful, so strong and selfless!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tangles!!
What a beautiful sentiment and beautiful tiles.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your story Judi, my daughter's partner has had a kidney transplant early this year, thankfully he is doing really well.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing story Judi! Love both your tiles.
ReplyDeleteThese are so very beautiful. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteJudi, thank you for sharing your life-affirming story. I think your top tile could be used to promote organ donation. Both are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteJudi, what an amazing story, and how blessed you are! Beautiful tangles!
ReplyDelete